wpta

[WPTA] Fall Leaf Tour

To: WPTA <wpta@autox.team.net>
Subject: [WPTA] Fall Leaf Tour
From: Bruce Stutzman via Wpta <wpta@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 22:32:12 -0400

--000000000000f5353f0595262433

Donny is taking us back to the Allegheny Grill in Foxburg for a late lunch.
We will meet at  Sheetz at the Mt Nebo exit of I 79 at 10:30 on Saturday.
Rick Brown and I did the run today; Donny has us on some great roads.
Bruce

--000000000000f5353f0595262433

for a late lunch.<div>We will meet at=C2=A0 Sheetz at the Mt Nebo exit of I=
 79 at 10:30 on Saturday.</div><div>Rick Brown and I did the run today; Don=

--000000000000f5353f0595262433--

--===============0883273732794271943==

wpta@autox.team.net

http://www.wptriumph.org