wpta

[WPTA] British Cars at Hartwood

To: WPTA <wpta@autox.team.net>
Subject: [WPTA] British Cars at Hartwood
From: Bruce Stutzman via Wpta <wpta@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2019 19:02:28 -0400

--000000000000837515058fcb495c

We have inadvertently left Hartwood off our 2019 calendar.
The date is Sunday September 29.
this is one of our favorite events because all we have to do is show up (
the Jaguar club runs it) and our picnic on the club.
So get it on your calendar.

Bruce

--===============5985617725871509738==

wpta@autox.team.net