wpta

[WPTA] Mid-Ohio Vintage Races Sat June 22

To: "WPTA" <Wpta@autox.team.net>
Subject: [WPTA] Mid-Ohio Vintage Races Sat June 22
From: Jerry Van Vlack via Wpta <wpta@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2019 11:02:15 -0400

--===============0306863282159043648==
        boundary="----=_NextPart_000_01AA_01D519FB.CDC122D0"

------=_NextPart_000_01AA_01D519FB.CDC122D0
        charset="UTF-8"

SVRA Vintage Races at Mid-Ohio in Lexington Ohio. Corvair is the =
featured racecar. Next year it is our Triumphs and will be the location =
of the 2020 Kastner Cup.

I plan on attending this June 22 and wonder if any other WPTA will =
attend? Couple hour drive from PGH.

There is often a Triumph / Brit car show in the infield on Sat if =
interested.

Weather prediction is Sunny 77 degrees. THAT COULD CHANGE with this =
crazy weather this year.

It=E2=80=99s a fun day hope to see some WPTA's there.

JVV
------=_NextPart_000_01AA_01D519FB.CDC122D0
        charset="UTF-8"

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>SVRA Vintage Races at Mid-Ohio in Lexington Ohio. Corvair is the =
featured=20
racecar. Next year it is our Triumphs and will be the location of the =
2020=20
Kastner Cup.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I plan on attending this June 22 and wonder if any other WPTA will =
attend?=20
Couple hour drive from PGH.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>There is often a Triumph / Brit car show in the infield on Sat if=20
interested.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Weather prediction is Sunny 77 degrees. THAT COULD CHANGE with this =
crazy=20
weather this year.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>It=E2=80=99s a fun day hope to see some WPTA's there.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>JVV</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

wpta@autox.team.net

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0306863282159043648==--