wpta

[WPTA] Charles

To: WPTA <wpta@autox.team.net>
Subject: [WPTA] Charles
From: Bruce Stutzman via Wpta <wpta@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2018 09:59:21 -0500

--000000000000ebc493057dee13fa

There will be no viewing.
There will be a gathering of friends at the Coventry Inn on Friday from 2 -
7 PM.
I plan to go and likely other club members too (not for the whole 5 hours).
Maybe we can go together.
I arranged, thru John Swauger, for flowers from the club to be at the
Coventry Inn.
Bruce

--000000000000ebc493057dee13fa

 friends at the Coventry Inn on Friday from 2 - 7 PM.</div><div>I plan to g=
o and likely other club members too (not for the whole 5 hours).</div><div>=
Maybe we can go together.</div><div>I arranged, thru John Swauger, for flow=

--000000000000ebc493057dee13fa--

--===============7940289604084001614==

wpta@autox.team.net

http://www.wptriumph.org