wpta

[WPTA] Watkins Glen 2016

To: "wpta@autox.team.net" <wpta@autox.team.net>
Subject: [WPTA] Watkins Glen 2016
From: "Ross, Lawrence via Wpta" <wpta@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2016 12:38:17 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
To All -

We are approximately 1 month away from our annual pilgrimage to Watkins Glen.

This year the race weekend is September 9th > September 11th.

I have a block of rooms reserved at the Comfort Inn in Corning.

This is approximately a 15 minute drive to downtown Watkins Glen.

The block of rooms is reserved starting Friday afternoon (September 9th).

If any one is looking of a room, please contact me ASAP at (412) 780-8495.

Larry
wpta@autox.team.net

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive