wpta

[WPTA] Red Bandanna Winery Tour

To: "wpta@autox.team.net" <wpta@autox.team.net>
Subject: [WPTA] Red Bandanna Winery Tour
From: "Ross, Lawrence via Wpta" <wpta@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2016 16:14:08 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Red Bandana Winery Tour
Well after a winter session of Brew Tours, summer is in the air!
So, can you say whimper, whimper, WINE, WINE!
On June 25th, we will travel to the Red Bandana Winery in Leeper, Pa.
The Red Bandana Winery is nestled in the woods of Clarion County and features
delicious organic wines in many flavors.
We will meet at the Sheetz in Butler at 9:30 AM with the first vehicle leaving
for the tour around 10 AM. The Sheetz is located at:
            249 Pittsburgh Rd.
            Butler, Pa. 16001
This Sheetz is located right off of Route 8 in Butler, Pa, and our Prez should
be quite familiar with the location.
After our tour (can you say sampling) of the ?product? at the Red Bandana
Winery, we will then continue to Part 2 of the tour which will be lunch at the
Iron Mountain Grill.
The Iron Mountain Grill is located at:
            10638 PA-36
Clarington, Pa. 15828