wpta

[WPTA] TR6

To: WPTA <wpta@autox.team.net>
Subject: [WPTA] TR6
From: Bruce Stutzman via Wpta <wpta@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2016 19:33:20 -0400

--089e0149d10ef2e311052e6f49d2

My TR6 is now running ( as my friend from Alabama likes to say) like a
scalded dog.
With the help of the A Team (Jay Galbreath and Don Harkus) my redo of the
intake and exhaust systems really works.
Next, the o/d gearbox that Ed Woods built goes in.
Look out - here I come.
Bruce

p.s.: For sale - complete Monza exhaust system for early single pipe TR6.
Very good condition.
I just took it off my TR6; You can bolt it right on yours for a measly $150.

--089e0149d10ef2e311052e6f49d2

 say) like a scalded dog.<div>With the help of the A Team (Jay Galbreath an=
d Don Harkus) my redo of the intake and exhaust systems really works.</div>=
mplete Monza exhaust system for early single pipe TR6.=C2=A0 Very good cond=
ition.</div><div>I just took it off my TR6; You can bolt it right on yours =
for a measly $150.</div></div>

--089e0149d10ef2e311052e6f49d2--

--===============1781802945915373615==

wpta@autox.team.net