wpta

[WPTA] Two Important Notices

To: "WPTA" <wpta@autox.team.net>
Subject: [WPTA] Two Important Notices
From: "Ed Major" <ejmajortr3a@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 07:48:28 -0500
Importance: Normal s=q20140121; t=1420721313; bh=HoeS10o+ibEJ4l4HMWhdnjaDvArDiCWSwuJeM0m6bnE=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:From:To:Subject:Date:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=UsLBY+wBoWxgiKr+CXREONYf8tVqQOmoqEHiIcMe6v3iF1DS4f3S4bF0oGgjf0wre uRMEg+zAaydZ3KUAOzNBw0Wp0PaFyr6YA0u8ggN0vpmM9rYOkQpexHRBirisUJ4udG hkxS4eK5MjLpuynjNutJ5Mplc1NHqbQxSRBWsj8TkZz0eIMFQZ/gNRD/5lQe+uGnRU rL8qEK5SWQiyZ5znGqAfM4EoUbM/3wtNL3kQ0JBiVtsxkxQl6UiACEnlJNvITUqGCy aWXTbGbDaBd/zbx5vmE6X+X1DQ+1yoq/W6kTS/7IAHWJAv8/SAmu2QNp+JjbSBLVVa AzPMo4Lu5ltDg==

--===============4132225027613223153==
        boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0004_01D02B17.7D5E2B30"

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01D02B17.7D5E2B30
        charset="UTF-8"

Holiday Party Deadline Nears and Planning Meeting this Saturday

Planning Meeting
by  Gary Fredo
Well, the establishment where we had our planning meeting last year now =
has a disconnected number.  I don=E2=80=99t know if the place is closed =
or what happened to their number.  I=E2=80=99ve been trying to find =
another suitable location that serves both beer and breakfast.  No luck. =
 So I decided to try something different.  I had several suggestions at =
the QS&L event that we should have the election meeting at the QS&L so =
we can get a larger turnout.  So let=E2=80=99s try having the planning =
meeting at the Robinson Township QS&L and see what kind of turnout we =
get.  I figured we should go to Robinson Township QS&L for a slight =
change of pace.  We have a room reserved at the Robinson Township QS&L =
on January 10th from 11 am until 2 pm.  We will work on the calendar for =
about an hour, until 12:00, and then socialize afterwards.  So, if you =
have an idea for an event then come on out to the planning meeting and =
I=E2=80=99ll get the date on the calendar for you.  Or come on out to =
socialize and have some wings and refreshments.  We=E2=80=99ll be there =
for a while.  As always, if you can=E2=80=98t make the meeting but want =
to put on an event then call me at 724-378-9601 or send me an email at =
garyfredo@yahoo.com and I=E2=80=99ll get your event on the calendar.
I also want to take a minute and thank everyone that put together events =
last year.  These members are the ones that keep the club fun by =
providing great events for all of us to enjoy.  Please remember to thank =
the people that put together these events since your attendance and =
appreciation are the only form of compensation that they receive!  If =
you are one of the members that hasn=E2=80=99t attended an event lately =
then what are you waiting for?  They best way to enjoy your Triumph is =
to get out and drive it so come on out to an event in 2015.

Holiday Party
by Jim and Diane Bastone
Holiday Party on January 17th at 6:00 PM.  Location is Bravo=E2=80=99s =
Restaurant, 4976 McKnight Rd, (corner of McKnight and Seibert =
Rd=E2=80=99s) Pittsburgh, PA 15237. If you get lost, their phone # is =
412-366-3556.
Yes, Virginia there will be a Holiday Party this year.  Thanks to Jim & =
Diane Bastone for picking up the banner and volunteering to put the =
Holiday Party together for us.  This year, like last year, we are going =
to have a buffet dinner as well as hot and cold appetizers, salad, soft =
drinks, coffee, & tea.   Cake will be served for dessert.  There will be =
a cash bar. Cocktails at 6:00, Dinner served at 7:00.  Anyone wishing to =
donate a door prize please bring it to the party. All donations will be =
welcome.  Cost will be $35.00 per person. Drop dead date for RSVP is =
Monday, January 12th.  Send check made out to WPTA. To, Jim & Diane =
Bastone, 138 Sunset Dr. Pittsburgh, PA 15237-3741.  Any questions call =
412-486-7335. Or email, j.bastone2@verizon.net

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01D02B17.7D5E2B30
        charset="UTF-8"

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV><FONT size=3D4 face=3D"Times New Roman"><STRONG><U>Holiday Party =
Deadline=20
Nears</U> and <U>Planning Meeting this =
Saturday</U></STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=3D4 face=3D"Times New =
Roman"></FONT></STRONG>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D6 face=3D"Times New Roman"><STRONG>Planning=20
Meeting</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV>by&nbsp; Gary Fredo</DIV>
<DIV>Well, the establishment where we had our planning meeting last year =
now has=20
a disconnected number.&nbsp; I don=E2=80=99t know if the place is closed =
or what=20
happened to their number.&nbsp; I=E2=80=99ve been trying to find another =
suitable=20
location that serves both beer and breakfast.&nbsp; No luck.&nbsp; So I =
decided=20
to try something different.&nbsp; I had several suggestions at the =
QS&amp;L=20
event that we should have the election meeting at the QS&amp;L so we can =
get a=20
larger turnout.&nbsp; So let=E2=80=99s try having the planning meeting =
at the Robinson=20
Township QS&amp;L and see what kind of turnout we get.&nbsp; I figured =
we should=20
go to Robinson Township QS&amp;L for a slight change of pace.&nbsp; We =
have a=20
room reserved at the Robinson Township QS&amp;L on <STRONG>January 10th =
from 11=20
am until 2 pm</STRONG>.&nbsp; We will work on the calendar for about an =
hour,=20
until 12:00, and then socialize afterwards.&nbsp; So, if you have an =
idea for an=20
event then come on out to the planning meeting and I=E2=80=99ll get the =
date on the=20
calendar for you.&nbsp; Or come on out to socialize and have some wings =
and=20
refreshments.&nbsp; We=E2=80=99ll be there for a while.&nbsp; As always, =
if you can=E2=80=98t=20
make the meeting but want to put on an event then call me at =
724-378-9601 or=20
send me an email at garyfredo@yahoo.com and I=E2=80=99ll get your event =
on the=20
calendar.</DIV>
<DIV>I also want to take a minute and thank everyone that put together =
events=20
last year.&nbsp; These members are the ones that keep the club fun by =
providing=20
great events for all of us to enjoy.&nbsp; Please remember to thank the =
people=20
that put together these events since your attendance and appreciation =
are the=20
only form of compensation that they receive!&nbsp; If you are one of the =
members=20
that hasn=E2=80=99t attended an event lately then what are you waiting =
for?&nbsp; They=20
best way to enjoy your Triumph is to get out and drive it so come on out =
to an=20
event in 2015.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D6 face=3D"Times New Roman"><STRONG>Holiday=20
Party</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV>by Jim and Diane Bastone</DIV>
<DIV>Holiday Party on<STRONG> January 17th at 6:00 PM.</STRONG>&nbsp; =
Location=20
is Bravo=E2=80=99s Restaurant, 4976 McKnight Rd, (corner of McKnight and =
Seibert Rd=E2=80=99s)=20
Pittsburgh, PA 15237. If you get lost, their phone # is =
412-366-3556.</DIV>
<DIV>Yes, Virginia there will be a Holiday Party this year.&nbsp; Thanks =
to Jim=20
&amp; Diane Bastone for picking up the banner and volunteering to put =
the=20
Holiday Party together for us.&nbsp; This year, like last year, we are =
going to=20
have a buffet dinner as well as hot and cold appetizers, salad, soft =
drinks,=20
coffee, &amp; tea.&nbsp;&nbsp; Cake will be served for dessert.&nbsp; =
There will=20
be a cash bar. Cocktails at 6:00, Dinner served at 7:00.&nbsp; Anyone =
wishing to=20
donate a door prize please bring it to the party. All donations will be=20
welcome.&nbsp; Cost will be $35.00 per person. <STRONG>Drop dead date =
for RSVP=20
is Monday, January 12th</STRONG>.&nbsp; Send check made out to WPTA. To, =
Jim=20
&amp; Diane Bastone, 138 Sunset Dr. Pittsburgh, PA 15237-3741.&nbsp; Any =

questions call 412-486-7335. Or email, j.bastone2@verizon.net</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

wpta@autox.team.net

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============4132225027613223153==--