vtr

Re: [VTR] TR3A Kubota Alternator Conversion Drained Battery

To: "Randall" <TR3driver@ca.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [VTR] TR3A Kubota Alternator Conversion Drained Battery
From: Skip Shervington <skip@shervington.org>
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 18:09:49 -0800
Thanks Randall - There are two #9 White wires (a large and small) that come
from the coil and the ignition switch and terminate together at the A3 fuse.
You can see them in this photo here under the orange wire tie:
http://flic.kr/p/aVaRb2  Do you think I should try moving the yellow wire into
this fuse junction?

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/vtr/skip@shervington.org