vtr

Re: Hub Puller - IRS and Solid Axle Cars

To: Chip19474@aol.com, vtr@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hub Puller - IRS and Solid Axle Cars
From: "Blake J. Discher" <bdischer@blakedischer.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 14:07:35 -0400
Sender: owner-vtr@autox.team.net
At 01:07 PM 6/28/2005, Chip19474@aol.com wrote:
This is probably in the archives somewhere so please don't spend a lot of
time researching but if any of you know off the top of your head......where can
I buy a hub puller similar or as good as the factory hub pullers for a solid
axle TR or for IRS axles?
Here in Detroit, our club has a tool loan service for members. I couldn't believe how many people had oddball service parts that no one ever knew they had until we started asking for info from everyone. I'd bet another member in your club has one, you may want to make some inquiries.

Cheers,
Blake Discher