vtr

Re: Triumph/Spitfire night @ Toledo Spitfire woman's semi-pro

To: toledospitfire@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Triumph/Spitfire night @ Toledo Spitfire woman's semi-pro
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 21:30:02 EST
Sarah, I apologize for not passing this along sooner (since the parade on the
29th is past). But again I am forwarding it to several lists of Triumph folk
in hopes that some folks can try to make arrangements.

Again, if someone would forward this to NASS folks, it would be appreciated.

Anyone reading this in the Toledo area: this could be a great opportunity for
you, your car, your club!

--Andy

Andrew Mace, Vice President, Member Services
  and 10/Herald/Vitesse (Sports 6) Vehicle Consultant
The Vintage Triumph Register <www.vtr.org>

///
///  vtr@autox.team.net mailing list
///