vtr

1974 TR6 -- CF23759U -- missing its owner?

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>, <vtr@autox.team.net>, <vtr-chapters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1974 TR6 -- CF23759U -- missing its owner?
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 12:39:13 EDT
Sender: owner-vtr@autox.team.net
I received a note (excerpted below) from a Police Department in Ontario,
Canada. If anyone on these lists recognizes the car as their own or belonging
to someone they know, PLEASE contact me directly at <herald948@aol.com>, and I
will forward the information to that Police Department. (It does not seem to
appear in VTR's database.) Please also pass the word along!
=====
"Our Commercial Auto Crime Bureau has located a 1974 Triumph TR6 abandoned in
Mississauga, Ontario. It is possible that the vehicle was stolen from winter
storage and the owner does not yet know it is missing. The vehicle is not
registered with our Transportation Ministry and is not on the system as being
stolen. We have the vehicle in our police pound without an owner.  Any
assistance you can provide in identifying the owner of this vehicle would be
appreciated.

 1974       TR6      Serial # CF23759U
                         Engine # CF23249UE"

--Andy
Andrew Mace, President, The Vintage Triumph Register

///
///  vtr@autox.team.net mailing list
///  Send list postings to vtr@autox.team.net
///