vtr

You idiot....

To: kurtajohnson@prodigy.net, triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net, vtr@autox.team.net
Subject: You idiot....
From: "Michael D. Porter" <mporter@zianet.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 04:15:53 -0700
Sender: owner-vtr@autox.team.net
Sorry to all concerned, but this is a message to one Kurt A. Johnson in
Iowa, in response to his ad on the VTR classifieds page to sell a TR7
engine. He was too stupid to post the ad once, and because it wasn't
there immediately, he reposted it again and again, 45 times. The
following is the response generated by the mere notice of this
unwholesomely dishonest individual's name.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

45 listings on the VTR web site for a TR7 engine? Don't you understand,
after what you did to me, you're _persona non grata_ on the Triumphs
list? Everyone in Iowa knows the screwing you gave me on the TR4,
because I let them know.

Finished bodywork (as you asserted)? You're an outright fucking liar.
And, then, you guaranteed me that the car was running, and it blew up a
battery just trying to get it started to get the car onto the
trailer.... Not only did I have to pay an extra $250 to have it shipped,
everything in sight has to be blasted because of the battery acid. And
you didn't even write me to apologize, or offer to split the difference.
You shit.

And, the car is years away from rehabilitation, and because of the
crappy work you and your beer-fart buddies did on the car, it is trash.
Who told you to close off the bumper support holes in the rear valence,
and why did you hide that in the photos of the car? Why are there crappy
MIG welds all over the rear inner fenders, which will have to be ground
away and repaired? Why is everything else rusted, if the body had been
completely repaired. Why are the b-pillars rusted away and badly
repaired to the extent that they will have to be replaced in order to
get the doors to close properly, if they were repaired? Why are there
little blobs of MIG weld on the _top_ of the inner and outer sills,
instead of good solid welds through each? Why is the car basically
trashed, and why didn't you have the honesty to say so in your ad? You
are a crumb of the worst kind.

I shit on you, skinny-assed and wholly dishonest fellow citizen.

I sincerely hope no one ever buys anything from you again. Ever.

I'm writing the VTR to have all your future ads removed, because you're
a liar and are thoroughly untrustworthy.

Eat shit and die, Johnson.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

To the rest of the people on the lists, this is a public service
announcement. Stay away from this disingenuous little prick.

Cheers.

--
Michael D. Porter
Roswell, NM (yes, _that_ Roswell)

`70 GT6+ (being refurbished, slowly)
`72 GT6 Mk. III (organ donor)
`72 GT6 Mk. III (daily driver)
`64 TR4 (awaiting intensive care)
`80 TR7 (3.8 liter Buick-powered)
`86 Nissan 300ZX (the minimal-maintenance road car)
`68 VW Type II Camper (Lancia twin-cam powered, but feeling its age....)

Remember:  Math and alcohol do not mix... do not drink and derive.

///
///  vtr@autox.team.net mailing list
///  Send list postings to vtr@autox.team.net
///