vtr

Re: tr-6 transmission swaps

To: pedro@mnw-inc.com, triumphs@autox.team.net, vtr@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: tr-6 transmission swaps
From: Herald948@aol.com
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 22:52:40 EST
Sender: owner-vtr@autox.team.net
If anyone would care to share info on contacts as well as practical
experience, please reply to <pedro@mnw-inc.com>, NOT to me.

(I do know about the NZ-based kit using the Toyota Supra gearbox but don't
have the contact info handy.)

--Andy

Andrew Mace, President, The Vintage Triumph Register
<www.vtr.org>

In a message dated 3/19/2001 4:25:31 PM Eastern Standard Time,
pedro@mnw-inc.com writes:

> I'm very interested in putting a modern 5 or 6 speed transmission (miata?)
> in my tr-6 autocross car.  Any information on successful swaps?

///
///  vtr@autox.team.net mailing list
///  Send list postings to vtr@autox.team.net
///