vtr

Reservations for VTR 2001

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Reservations for VTR 2001
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 10:57:30 -0500
Cc: Vintage Triumph Register <vtr@autox.team.net>, "spit7t7@aol.com" <spit7t7@aol.com>, "Triumph Internet Mail List." <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-vtr@autox.team.net
Message text written by Joe Curry
>In case anybody didn't inquire when they made their reservations, your
credit card gets charged immediately for one night's stay and
the balance will be charged to your card 3 days prior to the event.  So if
you cancel or transfer your reservations to someone else, be
sure that you are aware that you will lose at least one day's room rate or
else get the person you are transferring the reservation to
to reimburse the deposit!
<

I was told that if I cancel before Aug 8 (?) I will be refunded that first
night's room charge.  If you find you have to cancel your trip before that
date you can get the money back (without interest, of course).

Dave

///
///  vtr@autox.team.net mailing list
///  Send list postings to vtr@autox.team.net