vtr

Re: New list member

To: Jim Mills <mills@islandnet.com>
Subject: Re: New list member
From: Doug Mitchell <dmitchel@ford.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 1998 06:32:32 -0400
Cc: vtr@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-vtr@Autox.Team.Net
Jim Mills wrote:

> HI There
>
> I subscribed to the list on May 26/98, and to date have not received one
> message. I received the confirmation from Majordomo that I was successfull
> re getting on the mailing list. Is this normal to go 2 weeks without any
> mail, or it there something wrong? Incidently I am a long standing Member of
> VTR.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Jim Mills
> Sidney BC

Jim,

You won't see a lot of messages on the VTR list. We may go
several weeks with nothing and then a flurry of messages.
Don't worry, if you received your message back via VTR, you
are on. You should also get a couple copies of this reply,
as I am replying to you and the list.

Cheers,
--
Doug Mitchell