vtr

Re: VTR Membership forms

To: KHoward313@aol.com
Subject: Re: VTR Membership forms
From: billsohl@planet.net (Linda and Bill Sohl)
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 1997 21:35:01 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: vtr@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-vtr@Autox.Team.Net
Kent,

It may be too late for this mailing you are doing, but
please include on the form somewhere a reference to your
club so I can track the source when they show up.  Maybe just
put your chapter's name on the bottom of the page.

On the same wavelength, I'd like to get a set of files
available to newsletter editors so they can just download
a word file and add their chapter's name to it and insert
it in their newsletter.  WE, VTR should have a variety of
sizes available to address the variety of newsletter frmats used.
Yours is standard 8.5x11, but others fold that in half to
make a booklet ending up with a page of 5.5 x 8.5.  Still others
start out with 8.5 x 14 paper, fold it in half and have a 7 x 8.5 page.

Bill Sohl

Linda and Bill Sohl -- Budd Lake, NJ -- billsohl@planet.net