vtr

VTR Convention

To: vtr@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: VTR Convention
From: Bill Wood <triumph1@nr.infi.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 22:30:11 -0700
Sender: owner-vtr@Autox.Team.Net
Ken Streeter wrote:

> Hello!
>
>   You're getting this message, either because you are
> one of the people that I've talked about with respect
> to caravaning to/from VTR '97, or because you just happen
> to be on the VTR mailing list.

Ken,

Mary and I will be leaving Greensboro, N.C. on Monday, July 7th at, I
hope around 9:30 AM.  We plan to go down I-85 to Atlanta, then take I-20
to Ft. Worth.  We hope to make it in 2 days if my back can take it!

As for the return trip, leave that Sunday after the show and retrace our
steps.  You may want to know that Jamie Palmer is studying for his
gratuate entrance exams this Saturday.  Last I heard from him there is a
chance he might not be going.  He'll probably reply after his exam.

Bill Wood
trailering his TR8 Coupe to Ft. Worth
Greensboro, N.C.