vtr

Re: area coordinators

To: TRIUMPHTR2@aol.com
Subject: Re: area coordinators
From: "Harold O'Reilly" <continen@gnofn.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 16:31:38 -0800 (PST)
Cc: streeter@sanders.com, amace@unix2.nysed.gov, vtr@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-vtr@Autox.Team.Net
Dear Bill,
        Received your second letter with reference to Mark Joslyn
and Central Area. Does this mean the country has been re-divided by
VTR? I had heard it was being considered.
        I saw a note from Red River on the vtr mail list that
mentioned a newsletter. Is there such a thing or does membership and
clubs hear about changes in the TVT. Since an issue recently came
out it will be 3 months to hear of changes.
        Of course if you monitor the internet you can find out these
things :-)

Harold O'Reilly
New Orleans
1979 TR7 DHC