vtr

[Fwd: 69 TR6 Questions]

To: vtr@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Fwd: 69 TR6 Questions]
From: Ken Streeter <streeter@sanders.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 1997 16:27:49 -0500
Cc: "Dale J. Brown" <djbrown@ingr.com>
Sender: owner-vtr@Autox.Team.Net
I was recently asked (see attachment) about the color
of the engine block on a '69 TR6.  I, too, would like
to know what the correct color was as well, for a
TR6 painting WWW page I'm trying to put together.

Does anybody here have the answers for Dale?

--ken
VTR WWW Maintainer -- http://www.vtr.org

--
Kenneth B. Streeter         | EMAIL: streeter@sanders.com