vtr

Andy Mace, VTR President

To: VTR <vtr@autox.team.net>
Subject: Andy Mace, VTR President
From: rgs03@health.state.ny.us
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 96 15:50:27 EDT
Comments: Converted from PROFS to RFC822 format by PUMP V2.2X
Sender: owner-vtr
Congratulations to Andy Mace, newly elected President of VTR.

Dennis Riley left a tough act to follow but I'm sure that Andy
will be an excellent President and keep VTR moving in a positive
direction.
I'm looking forward to working with Andy, and VTR into the new century.

All the best wishes to my friend and fellow Triumph enthusiast.
Rik

Rik Schlierer                "Destiny does not send us heralds.
RGS03@HEALTH.STATE.NY.US       She is too wise or too cruel for
NYS DEPT OF HEALTH, ALBANY NY  that." Oscar Wilde