vtr

Classified ad

To: vtr@autox.team.net
Subject: Classified ad
From: zuch@ial4.jsc.nasa.gov (Brian Zuchowski)
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 1996 17:32:59 -0500
Sender: owner-vtr
I'd like to post another ad to the Triumph world: Here's another tough one.
Looking for the "Kienzle" (manufacturer?) clock that was fitted to the TR6
optional AMCO center console in the states. The clock was described in the
Gassman article on the TR6 center consoles in 6-Pack a few years ago, and I
believe was described as the "rally clock" in the Leyland brochures.
Apparently, it is illuminated, about 2.5" in diameter and fits in the TR6
optional deluxe center console, as I have lucked into a unit that "lost"
its clock. Appreciate it if anyone might have one in their buried parts
bin, or might have found one in a junk TR etc.

One source said that this same clock was used in early 70's Jags but this
hasn't been confirmed. Would appreciate contact if anyone might have one in
their stockpile and wants to part with it. Brian (713) 480-5430
zuch@ial4.jsc.nasa.gov