vtr

Re: Mounting TR-6 engine on e...

To: PATTISON@EMH7.MONROE.ARMY.MIL
Subject: Re: Mounting TR-6 engine on e...
From: DRiley8961@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 1996 09:55:33 -0500
Cc: vtr@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-vtr
Bill, tell you friend that I have had my TR250 engine (early version of the
TR6 engine) on a 4 point stand for about 3 years with no problem.  It has
even survived a move on a moving van from one house to another.  I don't know
the physics involved with the torque created by having an engine hanging out
in space attached only with 4 bolts, but it certainly has worked for me.  I
would make sure the engine stand is rated to hold the required amount of
weight of the engine.

Why have I had the engine on the stand for 3 years?  That's a whole different
problem I don't care to get into.

Dennis
DRILEY8961@aol.com