vtr

http://www.sanders.com/vtr/join-vtr.html

To: vtr@autox.team.net
Subject: http://www.sanders.com/vtr/join-vtr.html
From: Ruthanne Timm <otl@irco.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 95 14:56:20 -2400
Hello!

Actually, my bosses name is Ruthanne Timm (I'm @ work).  My name is Elise
Schowalter, and I have a '66 TR4A (baby blue w/ white convertible top;
98,000 original miles) -- my parents sold both of their cars 1 yr after
they were married, took the $, went to England, bought the TR, toured the
countryside & had it shipped back -- other than squeezing in the fenders
a little when the crane hoisted it onto the ship, it travelled just fine!
Anyway, now it has been passed on to me by my dad, and I am wanting to
have it restored (needs back of frame replaced since Dad didn't know that
he was supposed to oil it there when it was new, so now it's rusting;
also needs some basic body work to replace some slightly rusted areas,
thanks to a body shop that didn't rust-proof when it was repainted in the
late 70s).  Mechanically, it's in great condition.  Please send me your
information brochure at:

Elise Schowalter
1610 West Pine St.
Wichita, KS  67203

Thanks for your info, and for any tips/advice you might have for a new TR
owner!