[Vintage-race] MGB Vintage Race Car For Sale

To: "Vintage List" <vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [Vintage-race] MGB Vintage Race Car For Sale
From: "Jerry Burr" <zero260@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 09:03:01 -0700
Sender: vintage-race-bounces@autox.team.net
I have a 1969 MGB Vintage Race Car I want to sell.
 Has an SCCA Vintage log book and has run with CSRG and SCCA vintage.Listed in
the log book as a 1969. Last raced in 1996. But has been started and driven
regularly since. Engine is a mild race engine with 4 events on it. Runs well
with good oil pressure.4 speed gearbox, no OD. The body is straight with a 10
foot paint job. There are 2 small rust holes in the floor on the drivers side.
The rest of the car is rust free. It has wire wheels and a couple of spare
wheels. There is no top or top frame. The windows are OK and roll up and down
as they should. This is a good car for someone wanting to get into vintage
racing. It will need fresh belts, a good clean up and a thorough pre race
check. It is in Berkeley California and is available for inspection. I have a
clear California title in my name. The car is on a non-op and is not currently
registered for the street. $7500....I can send photos...510 459 7 2 7 0