[Vintage-race] Fw: Looking for a Morgan Race Car for the IMRRC

To: "Vintage Racers Web" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Vintage-race] Fw: Looking for a Morgan Race Car for the IMRRC
From: "Bob Harrington" <bob@harringtonphoto.ca>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 10:37:25 -0400
Anyone?
Bob H
----- Original Message -----
From: Richard Powers
Cc: Mark Steigerwald
Sent: Saturday, August 29, 2009 11:42 AM
Subject: Looking for a Morgan Race Car for the IMRRC

All,

A while ago, the International Motor Racing Research Center (IMRRC)
at Watkins Glen www.racingarchives.org/  said they would like to have
a Morgan Race Car on display during our Morgan Centenary at the Glen.

Unfortunately, we have not yet been able to find a Morgan race car for the
IMRRC.

The Morgan racer could be there for a long weekend or for as long as 2
months.
Presently there is a McLaren F-1 car there and so the Morgan would be in good
company.

Also, on Friday night of Vintage Weekend, they have a major gathering there
that is a fund raiser
for the IMRRC. Hundreds of people attend this and so it's a great place for
your Morgan race car
and it's history to be on display.

If you have a Morgan race car that can be on display, please contact:

Mark Steigerwald, Director, Archives & Administration at the IMRRC
 mark@racingarchives.org or (607)535-9044

Thanks and See you at the Glen in September,
Dick Powers
WNYMOG