Re: [Vintage-race] Photos from VSCCA event at VIR

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net, VRG_NewsGroup@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Vintage-race] Photos from VSCCA event at VIR
From: Stefan Vapaa <turbo@at-speed.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 15:20:27 -0400
As promised, I posted the video of my Sunday "main event" race.
Download: http://www.at-speed.com/movies/2009_Governors_Cup.wmv
or
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEI-MxGl58M

The race was super fun and challenging.  SO much WATER!

Unfortunately the batteries on the camera died on the second lap so
you'll have to take my word for it but there was a lot of fun slippy
slidey stuff!  I got really smooth and quick once I learned where the
puddles were.  There was a Formula Ford behind me at the start and he
was the closest to my speed in the first couple laps.  Once I got
comfy though, I lost track of him in my mirrors.

What a great event this is.  We had a fabulous weekend.

--
-STEFAN
http://www.at-speed.com