[Vintage-race] sad news from Grattan

To: <team-thicko@autox.team.net>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Vintage-race] sad news from Grattan
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 17:38:33 -0500
I just got the call that this afternoon, longtime friend and fellow racer
Jack "Uncle Jack" Drews  (metallic blue TR4) was killed this afternoon in a
single car wreck at the end of the main straight at Grattan. Not sure
whether he had a heart attack on the way in or what, but the impact broke
his neck.

Jack was just a wonderful, kind man.

He's survived by his wife Francis, and racer son Tony who bother were at the
track. Jack was one of my best friends in racing. I've known him 15 years.
He was the original owner of my car Redrum.

More details when available.

WST