[Vintage-race] Stolen RX7 ITS race car

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: [Vintage-race] Stolen RX7 ITS race car
From: ccanepa50@aol.com
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 21:18:17 -0400
Sorry to bomb the list but would appreciate a few more eyes
So they stole my trailer and car last night, the trailer was recovered a few
miles away but the car is missing,

 Blue 87 RX7 w/ yellow stripes and yellow cage, #50 graffix both sides,

4 lug panasports/hoosiers, fuel cell, bilsteins, Kirky, SCCA roll bar stamped

Contact your police, me, or Antioch PD in northern california if you see the
car or any parts come available.........thanks
ccanepa50@aol.com