Jabro Question

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Jabro Question
From: Mark <mark@adigitalphotolab.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 09:03:54 -0700
Can anybody out there tell me the total length of a Jabro MKII with
and without the bodywork so I can figure if it would fit into a 10ft
box van? The adventure is about to begin in getting the car I bought
from Canada down to San Diego and I am looking at my optionsNot sure
I trust a normal transport company to take the needed care or time
with a somewhat fragile (damaged hood etc) so a 2500 mile adventure
may be in orderMy thought was to fly in and rent a 10ft moving van
so as to not to have to trailer it but I cant find any reference
other than wheel base figures. Also I heard that there maybe someone
out there with body molds for a MKIIany other Jabro info would be
appreciated.

Thanks in Advance
Mark
viphoto@aol.com