OT, old cars for sale in Ohio

To: "Vintage Race" <vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: OT, old cars for sale in Ohio
From: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 06:53:22 -0400
  I know these aren't race cars so I'll appologize now.  But Ralf is trying
to clean up before heading south for the winter.  And a good guess might be
that he won't be around to make the trip back north next spring.  So I
offerred to get the word out on a few cars he needs to sell.  His phone
number is below, or I can try to answer any questions you might have.  He
often turns off his cell phone so try again if you don't get through.  Or
holler at me and I'll get his attention!

  Paul Kort
  Ohio

    1968 Datsun 1600 roadster, white with red interior, runs great, needs
 rear brake cylinders and some TLC.  Body is solid.  New carpet and dash
cap.
 New alternator.  Ralf rebuilt this car two years ago. Asking $2500

    1976 Cadillac Eldorado convertible.  The last of the HUGE convertibles
 out of Detroit.  Runs well but need paint, a new top and some plastic body
 parts.  Still runs great, only 90,000 miles.  This was Ralf's daily driver
 after he sold his '54 Ford sedan.  And if you ask about gas mileage, you
 can't afford it!  (It has a 27 gallon fuel tank!)  Asking $2500

    1960 Willys truck/station wagon?  Project vehicle.  Right now the solid
 Wiilys body is sitting on a 1991 Ranger 2 wheel drive chassis, but Ralf has
 the stock chassis and all the 4 wheel drive running gear for it.  The body
 is solid.  Never did hear what he wanted for it?

    You can reach Ralf on his cell phone at 330-715-3556.  He isn't leaving
 for the south until Mid October.

 Paul
  Always looking for Datsun roadster parts!