RE: Is this an SCCA Number?

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net, "Derek" <dereklola@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: Is this an SCCA Number?
From: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 7:3:9 -0400
if it is an SCCA number it would be 79 (region assigning the log book) and
169 (would be the sequential number if log books issued in that region).
that is going under the assumption it is an SCCA number?
possibly contact SCCA to see if the region number is a good number?

chuck
"that darn orange saab"  :)