Re: more safety stuff - underwear

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: more safety stuff - underwear
From: "Jack Knopinski" <JKnopins@co.jefferson.co.us>
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2004 10:20:22 -0600
Interesting note on the nomex underwear:  I was running behind getting
to the grid this weekend so did not put on the underwear and only ran
with a single layer drivers suit.  Mostly to save a few minutes but I
also justified it by thinking I would be a lot cooler.  No, nothing
happened, but I got to thinking:  "Do I get to pick the time and place
when I may need the extra protection ?"  The answer is quite obvious so
all layers were in place for the rest of the weekend.