Re: seat belts - SCCA

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: seat belts - SCCA
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 14:54:33 EDT
In a message dated 06/08/2004 11:47:48 AM Pacific Standard Time, MG VA DICK
writes:

Certainly frustrating for us" older guys" (read fixed income) trying to  get
a car together for a few races now and then. Between the cost of tires,
belts, helmets, suits, entry fees etc. it ain't looking  good!

I intended to get the car out again a couple of years ago - replaced  helmet,
belts and such in anticipation.

Got involved with something else, so the car stayed in dry, dark storage.  If
I get it out next year, I will be looking at tossing away completely unused
and expensive items to make it 'safe'.

Seems pretty silly to me.

Bill