Devin Special For Sale

To: "Vintage Race List" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Devin Special For Sale
From: "Jerry Burr" <zero260@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 19:20:06 -0700
I have decided to sell my Devin Special...I'm posting it here first.......
It is a '57 front engined Devin body on a combination VW pan/tube chassis.
Rear engined, Corvair power. Porsche 356 brakes. Extensive race history, fully
documented. Runs with CSRG,  HMSA,  SOVREN,  SCCA.
Last raced at the 2001 Montery Historics. Welcome anywhere. $30K more or
less...Or possible trade...
If you are interested I can email photos and specs and history..
Cheers,
Jerry Burr