Re: Aussie/US Healey races

To: Michael_Gee@telus.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Aussie/US Healey races
From: JWoesvra@aol.com
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 16:08:24 EDT
In a message dated 5/18/2004 4:01:29 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Michael_Gee@telus.net writes:

> Subj: Aussie/US Healey races
>  Date: 5/18/2004 4:01:29 PM Eastern Standard Time
>  From: Michael_Gee@telus.net
>  To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
>  Sent from the Internet
>

> Would someone pls direct me to the schedule for these races this coming
> summer.
> Thanks for your advice.

This series is being spearheaded by Jeff Johnk and I believe he can bring you
up to speed. We met this past weekend at Road America and I believe this will
be a BIG deal for the HEALEY guys. Remember, this will be for 2005 starting
at the May SVRA event at RA.

It will also involve VIR Gold Cup, SVRA Mid-Ohio, HSR Watkins Glen, VARAC
Mosport and BRIC back at Road America.

Contact Jeff at jeffj@centuryrefining.com

Jack Woehrle
SVRA