Marcos Race car for sale

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Marcos Race car for sale
From: GOFASTMG@aol.com
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 15:34:31 EDT
Sorry to bomb the whole list, but a friend is selling his works Trans XL Mini
Marcos factory race car. And the denizens of this list are the very people
who would appreciate it.

The car has a very impressive history and provenance, with  74 podiums from
98 starts in the 3 years (1977-1979) the factory campaigned it.

If anyone is interested, contact me off list and I'll get details and pics.
to you.

I haven't any personal or financial interest in the car, other than helping a
fellow racer.

Thanks
Rick Morrison
#34 MGB