Re: Car prep Checklists?

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Car prep Checklists?
From: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 23:22:07 -0700
> Then wipe it clean and it is ready for the next time

I had been thinking of a double-sided page that would have the checklist
on most of it with room to put comments about each individual event, then
stuck in a binder, a diary of sorts.  But the laminated, reusable sheet
seems like a good idea too.  I could see one of those attached to the back
door of the tow van for loading reminders.

Of course, it remains to be seen just how much of this planning and
preperation stuff I actually put into practice....

mjb.