RE: NTM's

To: <vintage-race-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: NTM's
From: "Peter L. Krause" <pkrause@attglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 17:02:07 -0500
Harold,

Paul Meis, the current owner, and I restored from several boxes the works
NTM Mk II over the course of several years.

Doug White, the current owner, and I restored the NTM Mk III.

I was fortunate enough to win the Mk III's debut race, the Aero Flow
Trailers Sports Racer Feature in 1998 at SVRA Savannah. Both Meis and White
have been quite successful in the small-bore groups. The Mk II is
particularly attractive.

Both cars are Honda S-800 powered. Terrific little cars, fully fiberglass
monocoque and quite advance for their time.

Feel free to e-mail me privately.

I can refer you to Meis and White, as well.

-Peter Krause