SimpleSevens Spring!

To: lotus@se7ens.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net, chapman-era@autox.team.net
Subject: SimpleSevens Spring!
From: John Donohoe <sevenamerica@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 11:55:55 -0800 (PST)
Greetings ladies and gents,

Sorry I missed my own personal deadline, but I did
manage few little tweaks to SimpleSevens recently, an
important one being that I've now registered
SimpleSevens.org as well as .com If the .com stops
showing up for you, you might try the .org... please
keep it in mind :-)

Meanwhile, here's the listing of new content... if you
like Sevens (and or Sixes), do yourself a favor and be
sure to read to the bottom for a little bit of big
news!

     First however, there's more on what makes a
'genuine Seven' if you can stand it :-) in the
Commentary section; there's a Support update if you're
interested: How much do I get and how fast do I spend
it? Robert Vogel shares detail pics and comments from
David Kaplan on a few of the DSK bits in his DSK
restored Seven shown last month; Mike Campbell, a
vintage racer/autocrosser in Canada sends his pics;
Paul Blouin, also mentioned last month shows pre-resto
and crash damage pics of his Seven - undoubtedly an
original; Nils Aarsland of Norway displays another
Scandinavian Seven; and Fysh Rutherford's wild Seven
from Down Under was built on what seems to be an
original 'spare' Arch frame!

And last, but certainly not least, a potential
purchase leads Lotus 7 Registrar John Watson to put
his Very Nicely Presented 1965 S2 Seven 1500 up for
sale to free up garage space for a Lotus he'd LIKE to
have room in his garage for :-))))

Until next time, ENJOY!

Cheers,
John Donohoe