Need Metalastic bushing source

To: "Vintage Race List" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Need Metalastic bushing source
From: "Tim Osborne \(XBOX\)" <timos@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 15:45:46 -0800
Many different English race cars use 1 1/8" OD x 1/2" ID x ~1" L
Silentbloc/Metalastic bushings for motor mounts, gearbox mounts, etc.  I
can't seem to find them.

Bean doesn't have them.  I haven't asked Peter Denty or other UK
suppliers yet.  It would be nice if I could find a stateside source
where I could buy, say 16 or 20 of them so I don't have to go through
this every restoration.

Any ideas out there?  I'd rather not sleeve a 1 1/16" OD part. I've done
it in the past, but it bugs me.

Regards, TIA,

tim