Anyone looking for work or an MGA coupe

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Anyone looking for work or an MGA coupe
From: Les Cannaday <les@classicdatsun.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2003 22:31:47 -0800
Got an interesting call this afternoon form a shop located at Sears
Point Raceway asking if I had a lead on someone interested in working in
Race car fabrication and set-up for Vintage Racing only.  Need to know
Tig welding and car set-up. He said it would be Ferrari's and Cobra's
Etc. If anyone is looking or knows of someone contact Bruce Matlock at
TSR at 707-938-5707 or Fax resume to 707-938-5519.

On another note the 1959 MGA coupe project that we thought was sold has
fallen through and was wondering if anyone wants one of the best bodies
I have ever seen on a coupe. It was a running car that we disassembled
10 years ago to restore back original and then we bought about $6K worth
of new Moss Motors parts or almost everything to build it and my friend
got transferred away. So we have been paying storage for way too long
and it could really be the most expensive MGA never built at this point.
Thought about making it into a vintage racer since they don't bring huge
money restored but they sure are pretty in racing trim. Want to get
$6500 for the car and all the new parts and can deliver if within 100
miles of San Diego but can maybe arrange shipping or further delivery
for a fee.
Will be heading to PHX at X-mas if anyone in Arizona wants to talk to
me.  Thanks for listening!
Les
--
Les Cannaday