Re.: One More Newbie Question (at least)

To: "Vintage Race Digest" <vintage-race-digest@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re.: One More Newbie Question (at least)
From: "N" <twobees@sprynet.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 21:21:47 -0500
I live 65 miles from Lime Rock.  I have driven there in my MGB with
passenger seat out, 2 track tires & tools in that side, 3rd tire/wheel
strapped to the factory hardtop, 4th strapped to the trunk.  Once I even
drove the 10 hours to Summit Point.  (I'll never do that again.)  And, even
driving to/from a Lime Rock race has its risks.  Since my race car is also
my daily driver, I need to get it back to my shop fast & easily if anything
should go wrong.  So, I now trailer the MG & Turner (also a dial purpose
car) to races.

Keep it simple!

Norm Sippel
'66 MGB, now at a consistent 1:11 at Lime Rock
'59 Turner, the REAL #30/206