RE: vintage-race-digest V1 #1285

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: vintage-race-digest V1 #1285
From: "Bruce J Fernie" <bruce_fernie@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 18:53:47 +0200
>>I think the first thing you should do is share with us the name of the
>>auction house.  They should stand behind the representation of the
car; if
>>those folks won't step up, give us a shot at protecting ourselves from
>>these types.

>>Rick Yocum

Here, Here...the auction house becomes the authority if they consign the
car for sale (and a commission) and they should be held to the
flame...remember the Alfa TZ-1 a couple of years ago. Their name should
make this list. Don't let this slide even if you want to keep the car.

Bruce J Fernie
Villa Ercolano, San Savino
06010, Promano (PG) Italy

1963 Alfa romeo Giulia Ti Super FIA appendix K race car