Fw: Chrysler Special

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Chrysler Special
From: "Baltimore Knife & Sword Co." <racecar@baltimoreknife.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 08:37:34 -0400
For those who have followed my hunt for information on the Lea Francis Special
, you will find this very interesting.  Mr. Daniel Rapley of CT,USA has just
purchased a sports special made by the same maker Joe Gertler of Raceway
Garage and posted it on the VIntage race list.  I am so glad I took the time
to check it out as I knew right away what the car was.  This will help me
greatly as the only other Gertler car known to still exist was a sprint, i
assume this car's construction will be similar

If you look at Mr. Rapley's pics then look about half way down the page on the
Memaerobilia page you will see the car during its construction phase.

DanielRapley@aol.com

http://www.danrapley.com/ItalianBody/ItalianBody.htm

joe@memaerobilia.com

http://www.memaerobilia.com/raceway.asp

a good day for 50's sportsracing specials!

Cheers
Kerry Stagmer
YD3-1173