drivers school/lapping days Putnam Park IN, july 11-13

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: drivers school/lapping days Putnam Park IN, july 11-13
From: Calvin Krug <ckrug@tctc.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 10:30:17 +0000
We still have a few openings for some new people at our track event
at Putnam Park, Indiana for July 11-13.    Below is some info on the
event.
  Those interested in starting their driving career or
just making themselves quicker need apply!  Our student line-up is not as
full as I had hoped for, so if you know of anybody interested don't
forget all of
these great things we have to offer .

Catered Lunch
Cold Drinks All Day
Helmets For Rent
Video Camera Mounts For Use
Photography Services available from Jeff Schleutker
Unleaded Fuel Service Trackside

Great thanks to Terry Heath and his group at Euro Motorworks for coming
onboard as a sponsor for our event.  Terry and his guys will be
handling Tech 101

We just got http://www.prosportdriversgroup.com up and running, so
you can find more info there too.

Surely some of you need a safe place to do some testing and tweaking
on your cars (or it's driver)  If this is anything like out past
events, if you don't get enough track time, it's your own fault.  I'd
love to see some vintage iron show up.  Check out the website if you
have any questions, or email me.

Thanks, and hope to see a few new people there.

Calvin Krug
--
  'Work to become, not to acquire.' -- Confucius