Re: trailer signal lights

To: Tom Phelan <tomph@mchsi.com>
Subject: Re: trailer signal lights
From: Walt Boeninger <walt.boeninger@hp.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 17:00:17 -0700
Yes.

I found this quick article

   http://www.humvee.net/hid/electric/flash.html

and this one (see the last ?)

   http://tampabayjetboats.no-ip.com/tips.html

that matches my memory that flashers come in various
strenghs  .IE number of bulbs they can support....

It makes sense.... and obviously you don't have one of them
fancy modern rigs where the trailer lights are all controlled
by relays in the tow vehicle instead of just wiring them
all together...8-)

Walt
-----

--