ebay deal

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: ebay deal
From: "Bryan Appleby" <bapplebysprint@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 16:46:16 -0600
Truly not a Lotus 7, but it looks like a nice kit car for someone.

Sadly, the seller is resorting to desperate actions.

The current bidder is an obvious Shell, typically banned by e-bay.   A
legitimate bidder would never start with an opening bid at $24,000!!

Give me a break.  Looking forward to getting back to discussions like Trans
Am racing.

Bryan
www.heritagemotorsportsracing.com