Re: [hsrwestracers] Las Vegas Speedway Gearing

To: <hsrwestracers@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Re: [hsrwestracers] Las Vegas Speedway Gearing
From: "David L. Mericle" <ok3wire@ixpres.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 20:03:47 -0600
Carl - somewhere in the paper dump I passed on with the delivery of the trusty
Lotus are gears for Las Wages.  Should be with the Hewland manual and the gear
graphs.  I ran Las Wages probably four times and - it's flat and slippery
(dusty) but a lot of fun.  Kind of like an autocross course.  Watch out for
going IFR in T-2 due to blowing dust.

The Color Tune is in the mail.  I want to pass it on to my son in about 30
years so take good care of it.

Cheers,

Dave