Dave Kaplan's Lotus 7 Register?

To: lotus@se7ens.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net, chapman-era@autox.team.net
Subject: Dave Kaplan's Lotus 7 Register?
From: John Donohoe <sevenamerica@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 04:18:19 -0800 (PST)
Greetings all,

I recently received a packet of information from a
previous owner of my Lotus Seven. In that packet was a
1978 letter from David Kaplan, yes DSK, thanking a yet
earlier owner (any one know Edwin Moses from
Michigan?) for completing and sending Kaplan's
register questionnaire...

I would love to track down the information sent by Mr
Moses to Kaplan, as it is my understanding that the
car was at that point fitted with a twincam...

Any help appreciated as usual!

John Donohoe
'61 7/B1135
www.simplesevens.com
(Jim Gallagher Rotary Sveen story/photos and Seven
America Rolling Road adventure forthcoming...!)